So, I’m sure you’re on Facebook, and hopefully you have a Page (not just a personal profile). Well, what are you doing to engage with your network and market on Facebook?
Here’s an easy way to engage, and keep people coming back to you page…
Add a Search App to your Facebook page. This allows you and anyone that visits your page to;
- Search real estate nationwide,
- Comment on listings they find, posting them on their wall. When posted to their wall, it links back to your page to view the listing (hint, hint: Leads)
- Share/Send to friends. When shared, it links back to your page to view the listing.
- Like the listings… again, a link back to your Facebook Page
So, how can you use it in addition to your Facebook Page Visitors?
- Post an interesting listing on your wall, as a conversation starter.
- Post your own listings on your wall to announce an open house.
- Other conversation starters: Post two different listings, and present a quiz (which one did a celebrity live in, which one do they like best, which one is supposedly haunted.. whatever you find clever.)
- People that use it to search for real estate will see a form to contact you to schedule a showing.
Take it for a test drive using the free trial and see how your visitors like it.